1. Please kindly make your payment within 10 days upon receipt of the bill. Failure of payment within 30 days will be followed with corresponding legal procedures.
2. You may choose to pay by bank transfer, post office wire transfer or cash.
3. Private lectures shall be paid before the class.
4. Installment payment is acceptable, however additional bank interest will apply.
5. In case of withdrawal after three months of school, tuition fees will not be refunded.
Bank Account CIG :
Location for class : Geneva Lausanne Nyon
On the evening of February 13, Swiss national TV RTS Un (Radio Télévision Suisse) produced a live “Infrarouge” focus interview debate program on the topic “Faut-i...
On 12 February, the Chinese Embassy in Switzerland held 2019 New Year Reception in Bern. More than 300 overseas Chinese and Swiss friends attended the event. CIG Director Mrs. Jun CHU, Nyon teac...
CIG hosted cultural exchange and performances in Davos
On January 22, 2019, the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the St...